Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ordinary days worth Celebrating


    "One key to enjoying each day of our lives is to understand that most of life consists of a routine, unremarkable series of events that take place day after day"  ~ Joyce Meyer


   I often focus too much on the damn daily's. Life does have a routine, everyday there are a series of tasks I must complete. However, I want my kids to learn to find true inner peace. I want my kids to learn to be content with what they have and to enjoy life in the moment. Not spending their whole lives wanting "things" and never feeling satisfied. Feeling restless and bored unless something exciting is happening.

   Today we are celebrating the tooth that has finally popped through, and how Tiny is back to sleeping soundly, hugging his blankie. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am so with you! It's wonderful to have things to look forward to and things to aspire to, but they can also be such a distraction from the sweetness of now. So glad you can celebrate the calm after the arrival of a new tooth :)

    ReplyDelete