Friday, January 21, 2011

The tooth

It's official my son is growing up weather I like it or not!

He has his first loose tooth. I for sure thought there was something wrong, after all he's just a baby and can't possibly be old enough to lose teeth. I called his dentist and he assured me, he is a little young, but at that age non the less.

Now he walks around the house wiggling his tooth and talking about all the money the tooth fairy is gonna bring.

We did however, have to have a talk about not letting our friends wiggle our tooth.

(sigh) I'm not ready for this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear! What a big milestone! I'm excited for CJ, but at the same totally feel you on the "I'm not ready for this" sentiment. I'm trying to recover from the idea that my baby's first birthday is coming up!

    ReplyDelete