Monday, April 25, 2011

Cloth Diapers vs. Disposable and Cost Part 1

Never in my wildest dreams did I think of all my posts that this one would be the hardest. After all I've been buying diapers for a long time. It seems I need to do more research, I have run into a couple factors I wasn't expecting. After all I want to be a realistic as possible and honestly different brands can cost differently. Here is what I'm working on.

1) Diapers used per day (it's less when they are older).
2) Diapers per package vs cost (some places sell bargain boxes).
3) Different brands cost differently.
4) Some people don't have a choice because of the limited stores in their area.
5) The cost of pull-ups, if used.
6) How long does it take for the average child to be potty trained?

I will search and be back!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you find, but on a completely different note - I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete