Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My week in review

New friends are found in unlikely places, the line in McDonald's for one.

A near brand new wooden high chair for $10.

Surprising my husband with a brand new bow before hunting season, priceless.

A 10 inch zucchini from the garden.

A wonderful catch up play date with wonderful friends.

Meeting other home school moms and discovering a great co-op!

A friend surprising me with a new book.

Grilling steak with homegrown veggies. YUM.

C.J. breaking is bedroom light, sword fighting on the top bunk.

Alex managing to rocket fire orange poo all over my living room floor.

Jasey deciding all stick figure drawings need to be anatomically correct.

The bear climbed our fence and broke my composter :(


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a hilarious week! Miss you!
    -Jackie O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful, and very real week. I'm glad my children aren't the only ones with occasional poopscapes. I'm grateful for hardwood! I want to hear about the co-op, and I'm bummed to hear about your composter :/

    ReplyDelete