Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful

 Today, Alex got his 4 month shots. He cried, but honestly been in a great mood this afternoon. He is very healthy, his head is in the 99%! Daddy jokes and calls him pack-man, because he is all head. I proudly showed the Dr. all his rolls, told him everything he can do. Described our day, our Dr. is amazing and very supportive of everything I do.
 This afternoon, he was cuddly, giggling at his toes. He has learned to reach for me and recognizes my face. He has his dad's blue eyes. Now, he sleeps for the night.
 I look at him and am so thankful. He was meant to be.

My friends are adopting a little girl from Bulgaria, she is 14 years old and only weighs 14 lbs. My heart aches for her and other children in her situation.  

I look at my 4 month old who weighs 15 1/2 pounds. He weighs more than that poor child. I am suddenly so grateful for everything we have.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like he's thriving! It's so fun to watch the developments at this stage!

    ReplyDelete