Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie night!

After a busy week and two tired children. The best way to end the week was with a family movie night. i have read about these and heard about family movie nights. yet, due to the age of my kids we hadn't done one yet. Well, on Friday, "How to train your dragon" came out. So I took my kids down to the store and we picked it up along with some candy. Then we got Subway for dinner. We put towels out in the living room and ate our dinner together while watching the movie, after we were done eating we paused the movie and cleaned up. Then the kids and Chris and I cuddled up on the couch with our candy and watched the rest. It was fun, I loved the cuddles and listening to the kids comments. Such a cute movie also. As my children are getting older I am trying to censor what we watch. What better way to do it then to watch it with them. It was such a good time we have decided to have a once a month movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment