Friday, October 1, 2010

my, oh my!!!




This may look like just another ordinary rock to you. You pass tiny rocks every day and never give them a second thought, I never did. Untill this one... this one is special. Just ask me where i found it.

IN MY SON'S NOSE!!!!!!!

after playing outside with his friend he came running up to me saying his nose hurt. At first i thought he got hit. Then he informed me no, he didn't get hit he shoved a rock up his nose. I tried to get him to blow and nothing...
I tried to pick it out nothing...
Just as I was calling Chris to pick him up and take him to the urgent care (because I had my friends kids over) C.J. shot the rock out half way across the kitchen. Never in my life have I been so excited to see a tiny pebble. When asked why he put it up his nose he replies "because Quinn handed to me." I ask, "and, shoving it up your nose sounded like a good idea?" "yes" he answer.

And that my friends is our afternoon with the pebble!

No comments:

Post a Comment