Thursday, September 30, 2010

Characteristics

Compassionate, Sympathetic, Empathy, Loving, gentleness, Sincere are but a few of many characteristics I want my children to have. One of the ways I have been able to teach them a few is through there interaction with our pets and smaller children.
We have gone over how we need to take care of our pets, remember to feed them, and love them. We talk about how they have feelings too.
In our house it's a common fact that, babies need love to grow. That we need to protect them and care for them. We can do that by being gentle, giving them our OLD baby toys, wrapping them in soft blankets to sleep etc...
So I am always very happy and feel like I've sorta succeed when I catch my kids doing things that express any of the for mentioned characteristics.


Jasey early in the morning loving Taz on the couch.


C.J. playing with cousin Camden

1 comment:

  1. "In our house it's a common fact that, babies need love to grow. That we need to protect them and care for them."

    I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete