Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall

As the summer days near and end we are spending more and more time outside. trying to soak up the very last of the summer warmth before it fades away.

Yesterday I took the kids to the park, where we found a trail that we followed into the woods. C.J. called it our adventure.Today we played out side with our best friends Quinn and Ryder. I love that my kids have friends and I love watching them play together.We are blessed with many aspen trees in our yard, so it's easy for my to talk to the kids about fall and point out the changing leaves and to pick up the fallen ones.




Jasey and her friends Ryder playing outside in their Wonder Pet capes.




C.J. and Jasey posing by a tree in out back yard. They just look so thrilled as I once again try my hand at photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment