Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictues

Today we are taking Jasey down to get her pictures done. CJ had his done this morning at preschool and I try to keep things even. being the oldest, I personally don't know if the youngest or middle really do get treated differently. Not to mention I have no picture taking talent.

An article in my "Parents" magazine says I quote that "the oldest child enjoys about 3,000 more hours of quality time with there parents between the ages of 4 and 13 then the next sibling will get, found a study from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah."

I find the disturbing because i love my children equally but differently. What i love about my daughter aren't necessarily the same things I love about my son. They are very different people even at this young age. I don't want either of my children feeling like one got something the other didn't or that my husband and I have favorites. So I make a huge effort to keep things as even as possible.




This is a picture of Jasey I took yesterday after she was told she wasn't as big as her brother and therefore couldn't swing as high. She is glaring at her brother whose not pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment