Friday, September 17, 2010

Parenting


All to often I have said we are but the product of our parenting. Now as a parent I still feel that holds a lot of merit, but now realize the vast other influences that help mold our children. Most parents I have come to believe do try their best, or what they feel is their best. A best that by my definition is lowering it's standards every generation. Some parents are just too young, not sure, and others are so busy working. There are still the group of mothers that just suck, who just don't seem to get it.

I have chosen to make raising my kids my full time job. This means I do not work out side of the home and my kids do not spend their days with someone else. However, contrary to what some make think I don't sit at home and do nothing. I take raising my kids seriously and it means a lot to me. I feel I'm finally getting the hang of it. I plan on elaborating more in a series of blogs to follow.

Maybe passing on what I've learned, could help another mom.

1 comment: