Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!

We are very fortunate to have a ton of family that lives near by. Every holiday season we have several get-togethers. every year it's amazing to see how my children have grown from the year before. I love watching them play with their cousins. I am very proud to say, they did a great job, saying thank-you and sharing their new toys. I have 532 pictures that I just upload to the computer from Christmas! I have even more things to talk about. I almost don't know where to start.

First we started with an extended family get-together. It is always done about a week prior to Christmas. All of my mom's brothers and sisters and their kids get together. My mom is the oldest of five, and I am the oldest of the first cousins. So the cousins that my kids play with that are their age are really their 2nd cousins. They are able to know their great-grandparents and all their great aunts and uncles. While I have a ton of pictures, I'm hesitant to post any until I get permission from the people in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment