Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Perspective

  In trying to keep things in perspective, I want to focus on the things I'm grateful/thankful  for and not all the things we don't have.
 I'm thankful for...
1) God, and all his amazing blessings.
2) Being able to be a SAHM.
3) My children.
4) My house.
5) My mom, who has helped me out countless times.
6) My close knit family.
7) Life long friends.
8) New friends.
9) My awesome, supportive, loving Husband.
10) That my honey has a job that pays the bills.
11) Our health.
12) Answered Prayers
13) and Unanswered prayers.
14) Having the freedom to worship God.
15) The library, that helps support my book habit.
16) Spending time together as a family.
17) Letters from a friend.
18) Nice neighbors.
19) Fresh fruit.
20) My Garden.
21) Coupons!!!
22) Dental insurance.
23) Having a reliable car.
24) Weekly coffee with my friends.
25) Date night ( thanks to my mom)
26) A wonderful Marriage 8 years and counting.
27) Chapstick
28) Spell Check
29) Silent Moments
30) Baby cuddles
31) Laughing with my kids.
32) My new microwave

...



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet list, Jessica. Some simple things and some not so simple things. No matter how crazy things get, life really it's good, huh? Thanks for the reminder :) love that you prioritize date night and coffee with friends, too!

    ReplyDelete