Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My NEW water bottle



My love for what I just discovered, my stainless steel water bottle, it two fold.

1) My kids drink water through out the day, the benefits are immense for the body. We always use glasses her at the house. However, my son will be in school next year come august and has to bring a water bottle every day.

2) Thanks to my eco-friendly super awesome friends I now have a fear of plastic!! I am currently ridding my house of plastic. For those of you who don't know it carries many toxins and DOES leak them into your food and or drink.

So here I was needing a sturdy water bottle for my son, preferably one you didn't need to unscrew. Reusable, not plastic. So I found this water bottle I bought one for my self to try and I love it. You can drink from it without your fingers having to touch the mouth piece, super sturdy, not plastic and not overly huge either. After all my son will have to carry it in his back pack. So now I will go and buy several. My kids will have a cute eco-friendly drink and learn about recycling and reusing things, along with environmental awareness.

1 comment:

  1. I love my waterbottles, we use them all the time, I am currently looking for stainless steel sippy cups as well! You are making great progress, so glad to see you join the journey, it feels great doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete