Thursday, April 19, 2012

My week

The spitting of pink medicine all over mom will inevitably stain everything.

If your 5 year old can rephrase something you make you look bad, he will. "My mom drinks happy juice, but I know it's really (whispers) alcohol." The truth is I drink wine occasionally.

My 3 month old learned to coo one day and do happy screams the next.

If there is a hole in the fence my dogs will find it. Naming my dog after a vegetable sounds horribly stupid being screamed through out the neighborhood.

The book I waited a year to be released is sold out of every store in town.

My daughter has a bright yellow belly button, the same color is on her fingers and her paper. She has know idea how it happened.

My husband made a stuffed elk to practice bow shooting. It's in my front yard...
It looks more like Nessie... did I mention in my front yard?

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. Never boring, right? Enjoy your weekend, and treat yourself to some happy juice. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete