Monday, November 1, 2010

Catching up

If only I could just have a camera crew following me around to capture my life for me. Chris is now back at work, his vacation was very productive and I am loving my new kitchen floor. I even got new rugs!! Oh the things that excite you in life. Now we just have to paint and trim.

As we enter into November and creep up on thanksgiving. I sit here and wonder what can I do to enhance my children's learning. To me this is very important, because as a while I feel society isn't has grateful or thankful has we should be.

I want my kids to be thankful for what we have, to appreciate what we have and to learn that happiness isn't something that can be bought. I want my kids to make the most of everything they have even if they don't have the most of everything.

I'd be very interested in hearing what other family's do to teach their kids thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment