Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween this year was busy,busy. On Thursday the 28th, I went to C.J.'s class and helped out with their little Halloween party. It was a ton of fun. I was at the play dough center. It gave me a chance to meet my son's friends and put a lot of faces with names. I also was able to see more of their class room and see how the teachers interacted with the kids. It made me miss my preschool teaching days.

Since we were advised against bring in edible treats, we picked out spider rings, kaleidoscopes, and pencils to give to our friends.

Then Thursday night we went to treat-street at the high school. It was fun, I'm glad we went early, before it got really busy.

On Sunday we went trick or treating at Walmart, Safeway complex, stopped to get our free happy meals at Burger King, and then hit the houses. By 8 pm we were done and my kids were tired. We ended at my mother-in laws house were we had some snacks and hot cocoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment