Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jasey

So, Jasey's potty training is going well. On Sunday morning, she came into the bathroom while I was taking a shower took her diaper off and sat on her potty. Low and behold she went pee. Then today she told me twice "mama pee" and went into the bathroom with a dry diaper and preceded to pee in her potty. It's exciting, but I am careful not to push her.

Yesterday, the kids had their dentist appointments. Both are cavity free!!!!! They did so well letting the dr. look in their mouths. Jasey cried a little bit,but got a cool toy in the end and was happy.

So Jasey loves to dress up. She will spend hours in her room emptying her dresser and trying things on and taking them off. I think this is great. I love her imagination as she throws together different combos, and this is great for motor skill development. So the other night Chris and I were in the kitchen when she comes in again, to so us her newest outfit. She was being cute and I admit looking good, But the best part was when she turned to leave.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute from BOTH directions!!! Made me smile!What a doll-baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's sooooo adorable! Cute! She's a beautiful little girl, Jess!

    ReplyDelete